Monday, March 9, 2009

Posting 2- Assistance of blogging in improving and enhancing the learner's writing skills


By Echanur

Do you know that writing can be enhanced by writing journals or blogs?
The new age has given us a new way to write our journals. The internet has given us blogs. I for one like blogging and it's my way to enhance or to improve my writing. It does not only expresses my thoughts but also improves my writing skills. I advise english learners to try and practice your writing ski
lls. If you're reluctant to post a blog entry, try it out with comments. Like posting comments on my blogs.Scared that you might write it incorrectly, don't worry we're all learners. We learn by committing mistakes first. Leave a comment on my blogs, and I will correct them. If you would want me to correct them -- please indicate it in your comment.I want to make it clear that I am going to correct your comments on my blogs and not your blog entries. I don't have that much time to dwell on it. But if you would want me to be your online tutor, then that would be another story.
If you would want me to be your online tutor, just send me a message.
Conclusion of the reading
Although this article is quite short and precise, I enjoy reading it. The words that are used are familiar and they are easy to be understand. In my opinion, I feel that this reading is basically about the writer's comments on improving English language and writing through blogging. In addition, she also offers all of the readers to send her any doubtful questions on Engliah language and writing. She did also mentioned that she would try to help as far as she could.
My reflections
As for me , I think that blogging could help students in improving their writing skills and language. Other than that, I also think after learning this subject, I really feel that I have know many new things regarding computer matters. They are such as blog, links, hypertext and also online reading. Therefore, I do hope that I could learn more throughout this semester on blogging.
Links related to blogging:
http://www.odesk.com/users/Web-Master-SEO-Writings-Web-Content-Article-Blog-Assistant-ALL_~~35654c16abff12b1

Here are some of the blogs that enjoy reading
  • http://www.males-and-other-animals.blogspot.com.

This blog is basically is about the animal world. It gives the information about the animals that exist in this worldwide. As for me, I love animals. Thus, that is the reason why I enjoy reading this blog.
  • http://its-about-music.blogspot.com

This blog is about music and songs. Most of the information that is given is this blog is about English songs and its bands. For me, I feel that music is the passion of my life. Hence, I really love music because I feel that it could lessen my stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment