Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Posting 6

Posting 6 : Posting 6 Dear students please answer these questions and post them in your blog as posting 6. BLOG QUESTIONNAIRE-SKBP 1023 Age: Tutorial Group: LECTURER _____ 1. Do you enjoy blogging? Yes ____________ NO_________________ IF YES OR NO please explain why: 2.Based on your experience what is the benefit of blogging? 3.Do you need more assistance to set up your blog ? Yes ____________ NO_________________ If YES Please explain on what aspect : 4.Do you have any memorable/favorite topic in your blog? Yes ____________ NO_________________ If YES Please list which topic ? 5.List 5 advantages of blogging for you 6.List 5 disadvantages of blogging 7.Will you continue blogging after the course? Yes ____________ NO_________________ If Yes or No Please explain why : 8.Do you think that blogging improve your writing? Yes ____________ NO_________________ 9.Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students? Yes ____________ NO_________________ 10.Will you recommend your friend to blog Yes ____________ NO_________________ 11.Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog Yes ____________ NO________________




Answers




Age: 22 Group: 2 Lecturer: Dr.Zaini Amir






1. Do you enjoy blogging?


Yes, because I have learnt a lot of new things that I did not know before this. Bloging has widen my knowkedge. Other than that, I also enjoy blogging because it is an interesting activity for me that I enjoy myself.




2.Based on your experience what is the benefit of blogging?


As for me, I feel that blogging could improve the users'writing skills, vocabulary and their general knowledge. In addition, I also learn how to be patient in posting and receiving comments from the others' in our blog.




3.Do you need more assistance to set up your blog ?


I guess no. It is because, I have already learn the exact way of setting up a blog from my Bahasa and Teknologi Maklumat subjrct. In addition, I have also learnt it from my peers and relations on the way of setting up a blog.




4.Do you have any memorable/favorite topic in your blog?


Yes. They are the article on tips to be happy and my favourite poem. These two topic seem to interest me because it tend to release my tense and stress that I used to face throughout this semester.




5.List 5 advantages of blogging for you.


For me, the advantages are:




  • Improve my writing skills, in the sense of vocabulary and exact way of writing.


  • Widen my knowledge, in general and current issue.


  • Teaches me many new features that I am not familiar with before this.


  • Enhance me to communicate in English language.


  • Could make new friends where I can know many people all around the world.


6.List 5 disadvantages of blogging


As for me, I don't think there are many disadvantages of blogging. It might be that way because I am a new blogger. The disadvantages are:




  • In blogging, some bloggers tend to use harsh and rude words that could hurt other people's feelings.


  • Maybe, when we express our feelings and emotions through our blogs, many individuals would know about it. It is no longer private anymore.


7.Will you continue blogging after the course?


Yes, of course. It is because I enjoy blogging and it is a way for me to keep in touch with my lovely friends. Thus, I also would continue blogging to increase my language proficiency level in English language.




8.Do you think that blogging improve your writing?


Yes. It is because it would practice me in using the correct and exact way of writing. Other than that, blogging would also help in a way in enhancing me to use all vocabularies that could be understood by all the readers who read it.




9.Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students?


Yes, because blogging has many advantages that could be very useful for all students in many area. In addition, blogging is also an activity that could reduce our temper whenever we are tensed or stressed in our daily routines.




10.Will you recommend your friend to blog


Yes, because it is a way for me to keep in touch with him or her rather than using e-mais and phone calls. Blogging will also make me close to my friend where I could check and respong my blog daily.




11.Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog


Yes, but just the ordinary one, because I am not an expert person in setting up a blog. I just know the basic one that have been taught to me Bahasa dan Teknologi Maklumat, my peers and not forgetting my relatives.

1 comment:

  1. hi azureen,

    i like the picture of the head with the word blog oh! blog - it's creative!

    do keep writing in your blog even after the skbp 1023 course ok!

    all the best in your final exam.

    ReplyDelete